Small business owners you are welcome here!
For many years I worked for others before becoming an entrepreneur such as yourself. My resume includes working for a large corporation, time as a legal assistant, and executive assistant to high-profile businessmen. Most recently I have enjoyed an opportunity to work part time in retail at a gift shop.
I started my own business to help more people. With a diverse background, My Concierge LLC can provide more than just full service bookkeeping.
TYPICAL OFFICE HELP:
- Quickbooks: Desktop or Online versions
- Statement reconciling
- Financial reporting such as Profit & Loss
- Remote or on-site bill pay
- Excel spreadsheets
- PowerPoint support
- Document scanning
- Letter writing
- Mail merge and mailing labels
- Temporary in-office help (limited hours)
- Provide information to CPA
- Human Resource training plans
- Scheduling of meetings
- Minutes taking
- Research and referrals
- Annual office cleanup
- E-commerce support
- Annual retail inventory help
- Support in developing cash handling procedures and policies
- Notary Public
- Microsoft and Apple experience
- QuickBooks, Quicken
- Square, Weebly
- Wix, WordPress
- Constant Contact
- Maestro Community Management (non-profit database)
Need help with something else? Check out my Special Projects page.
Member of Eastern Shore of Virginia (ESVA) Chamber of Commerce and Northampton Chamber of Commerce since 2018. Licensed and insured.
Ring bell for service