Small business owners you are welcome here!
For many years I worked for others before becoming an entrepreneur such as yourself. My resume includes working for a large corporation, time as a legal assistant, and executive assistant to high-profile businessmen. Most recently I have enjoyed an opportunity to work part time in retail at a gift shop and for a non-profit.
I started my own business to help more people. With a diverse background, My Concierge LLC can provide more than just full service bookkeeping.
TYPICAL OFFICE HELP:
- Quickbooks: Desktop or Online versions
- Statement reconciling
- Financial reporting such as Profit & Loss
- Remote bill pay
- Excel spreadsheets
- PowerPoint support
- Document scanning
- Letter writing
- Mail merge and mailing labels
- Provide information to CPA
- Scheduling of meetings
- Minutes taking (via conference or video call)
- Research and referrals
- Virtual annual office cleanup support
- E-commerce support
- Annual retail inventory support
- Support in developing cash handling procedures and policies
- Notary Public services for local clients at no extra charge
- Microsoft and Apple experience
- QuickBooks, Quicken
- Excel formulas and charts
- Square, Weebly
- Wix, WordPress
- WooFu online forms for surveys and signups
- Constant Contact or Gmail group messages
- Maestro Community Management (non-profit database)
- Zoom, Skype, FaceTime and conference calling
Need help with something else? Check out my Special Projects page.
Member of Eastern Shore of Virginia (ESVA) Chamber of Commerce and Northampton Chamber of Commerce since 2018. Licensed and insured.
Ring bell for service