My Concierge LLC is not just a virtual* accounting/bookkeeping office management service.
*Virtual consulting services are also available.
- Start-up, need help with office admin?
- Too much paper everywhere?
- Elderly folks in transition, not sure how to proceed?
- Adult children seeking answers and support for parents?
- Newly single, divorced, or widowed, with limited financial experience?
- College-age and need to learn how to manage money?
- Have an annual project such as a mail out?
- Need some temporary administrative support for projects or events?
- Want to make a plan to get out of debt?
- Need help with a Trust or Estate accounting?
If you are answering “yes” to any of the above click here to get immediate help. Want to know more? Then click on the category title to go to your specific page. Don’t see your issue above, click and ask.
Not sure you can afford the help? Let’s discuss getting your cash flow up.
Patricia “Patty”. Sepety has owned a consulting business, My Concierge LLC, since 2010. She provides virtual office management & bookkeeping assistance to small business owners, seniors and singles.
Before going into business, Patty was personal assistant to two internationally known businessmen. Other prior work includes the non-profit Children’s Museum of Richmond where she was Accounting & Technology Coordinator. She has worked for 3 lawyers as a legal assistant and for 8 engineers as a draftsman. Patty is retired from the engineering department of Verizon. Her other non-profit experience includes serving on the Board as President of Eastern Henrico FISH, a faith-based charity. She has done volunteer elementary school tutoring for the YMCA. Patty has been a Notary Public for over 20 years.
Patty’s education includes a private school in Bangkok, St. Mary’s College of MD and Blackbaud Accounting for Non-Profits as well as CLE legal classes. She is skilled in QuickBooks, Excel, MSWord, PowerPoint and Square/Weebly POS. Patty takes minutes for the Cape Charles Main Street Organization Committee as a volunteer and is also the paid part-time Administrative Assistant for the organization. She has worked at a retail store as well. Among her clients are a seniors, singles, a chamber of commerce, a condo owners association and a restoration franchise owner.
Her principals of work include:
- show up and on time.
- have a strong work ethic.
- set money and time-saving goals.
- able to quickly zero in on what’s most important and prioritize.
- use simple universal methods for tracking information.
- love the work!
Patricia M. Sepety (Patty) of My Concierge LLC will provide a program customized to meet your unique situation. How can Patty help you? To find out please go to the contact page and ring her bell!
Patty’s work history is also found on the My Clients page.
*Totally virtual in 2020 due to the health crisis, but years of prior remote work experience to help you navigate what may be new to you.