It seems so easy, just get that debit card and go: check balances online, go paperless, go auto pay. How do we manage our money so as not to get in debt?
- Are you getting married or newly wed?
Trying to work out finances with a new person who may not have the same priorities can be a challenge.
- Just moved out on your own?
Whether you are a young adult, divorced or widowed, if you never managed your own money you need some help.
- Trying to help a senior family member with finances?
Mom or Dad finally let you see their financials, but it looks a lot different than yours. Hmmm. Where do you start?
- An executor of an estate?
You may be fine at your own money management, but this is a big responsibility and others will be watching. You may need help to get it right and with the emotional aspect of the circumstance.
- Starting a business with no bookkeeping experience?
Bookkeeping should be part of your business plan. A business plan is a must if you plan to be successful.
Whether you are an individual or a small business,
My Concierge LLC can help you:
- set up a checking or savings account
- read statements & balance your account
- set up a budget or business plan
- learn to pay your bills online
- read retirement or portfolio statements
- understand financial reports such at Profit & Loss