As I go perusing Pinterest I see a lot of Planners and Budgets. Most are too time-consuming or confusing to be practical.
As a personal assistant and professional organizer, not only do I need to track my own calendar and expenses, but often those of my clients as well. To that end, I have created easier methods that work for me. I share them with my clients and now with you.
- a. I use Google calendar with email reminders.
- b. I have email bank reminders for bills.
- c. I have a printed calendar on my desk as a visual reminder.
- a. I do an annual review of how I spent money the prior year, to plan for the future.
- b. I set auto pay for utilities and manditory bills such as rent/mortage.
- c. I have a simple list of net income and expenses that show the due dates of bills in date order.
- d. I organize my spending by fixed and discretionary. I can lower the descretionary when the fixed is high. I can also plan for savings so a holiday or vacation does not run up a credit card. I avoid credit cards, because it is so easy to forget what I spent.
- e. I post my debits as soon as they happen.
- f. I check my balances on line, daily.
These methods take less time and are easier to manage. I can help.
Please contact My Concierge LLC if you need the lower anxiety plan.