Are you prepared for bad weather?
- Is there a flashlight by the bed with working batteries?
- Do you have an emergency First Aid Kit that is up to date?
- Do you have a list of your current medications in your wallet?
- Is your car fully fueled in case of evacuation?
- Does your family know where to meet if you are separated?
- Do you have some cash on hand should the banks be closed?
- Have you reached out to elderly family and friends to see if they are ready or need your help?
Here is a guide from the Red Cross with a more complete list of things to consider: